Friday, October 2, 2015

All About Me

All About Me
 My name is Anayeli Santos, but people call me Jelly. I am 17 years old, my birthday is on September 3, 1998. I attend Ronald Reagan high school, I am  a junior. A few things about my self; I am a kinda of a tall person, I am 5'8'' so maybe tall. I also like to play a lot of sports soccer, basketball, softball, tennis, thats all the ones I can think of. I am very caring, out going, fun, interesting, amazing, adorable, and one of a kind girl. I can honestly say that nobody can ever compare to me, once you meet me you will never ever forget about me, because I am unforgettable. I forgot to mention I like to talk about my self sometimes. The last thing that I want to say is that I love learning new things and I am always ready for new experiences.

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes its good to talk about yourself :) it proves that you can be confident and believe in yourself, and those are good qualitites to have

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound like my kind of student, open to anything. Your blog is BEAUTIFUL. Mimi

    ReplyDelete