Friday, October 30, 2015

Timed Writing #3

 A review from a favorite movie
No Strings Attached is one of my favorite movies because it combines a friendship and a relationship point of view. If you watch this movie it made seem unrealistic because the way it begins makes no sense at all. Two people will never be able to pull the "friends with benefits" thing. Why? Because its something that will never work for anybody period. The reason i come to this conclusion is because I've seen it in real life with people that I don't personally know but things do get out.  The way the movie tries to give the viewer this point of view is very interesting because the actors come out as normal friends and then they become more but not something significant one might say a couple with out a label.
   

2 comments:

  1. Nice! I have never watched the movie, but I like how you related it to real life events. I also like how you described the relationship, " a couple without a label" it helps your audience relate or understand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make a very good case for this movie! Mimi

    ReplyDelete